Employees are the heartbeat of the organization and its biggest differentiator. They’re the individual contributors of today and the managers of tomorrow. Employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organization, and put discretionary effort into their work.
We understand the client need and include Gallup's employee engagement survey which is based on more than 30 years of in-depth behavioral economic research involving more than 17 million employees through rigorous research, Gallup has identified few core elements that link powerfully to key business outcomes. These statements emerged as those that best predict employee and workgroup performance.
- Identify business requirements & set objectives
- Prepare questioner
- Build manual or online survey
- Collect user information
- Schedule manual / online survey date & time
- Invite Users (by email) as per schedule (online)
- Conduct online tests
- Call in house meeting to conduct manual survey
- Compile survey results
- Share results with concern officials
- Suggest action plan
Why do you need to out-source Employee Engagement Survey?
- It includes Gallup's employee engagement survey questioners based on 30 years of in depth behavioral questioner involving more than 17 million employees
- Measure Employee Engagement
- Give Employees a Voice
- Ensure transparency and accuracy
- Increase Employee Engagement
- Direct Organizational Growth
- People are your most expensive asset.
- Employees want a voice
- It's what great companies do.
HR Services (Developed by HR)