Ashiana Shopping Complex Near Liberty Round About Lahore, Pakistan
Nov 30, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Jun 09, 2019
1. Preparation, consolidation of accurate Financial Statements on timely basis, daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results reporting to the Head Office.
2. Record and update sales, receipts, payment and expenses in accordance with company SOP’s and policies in oracle based software
3. Ensure proper stock inventory, issuance, receiving and demand creation of stock
4. Liaison and support to auditors to conduct quarterly, half yearly and annual audit.
5. Implementation of company SOPs in related work areas.
6. Maintain branch record, customer details, files, transaction supporting and made available as and when required.